Thursday 12 December 2013

Join the Task Force Team of AH

Dear Beautiful warriors :-
- who are confined to bed or wheel chair bounded, Akashmic needs you kind help in sending out your love and light vibrations to as below

- Caregivers, if you are reading this, please guide your loved ones
 


 Pick your choice :-

      Mother Nature

 1. Stop and protect any kind of living beings from Traffickers

 2.  HIV centres

 3.Peace to living beings in war zone countries

4. Love and light to victims of bullies (GLBT,  caste, color, in - laws bully)


5. To stop  Kidnappings, rapes, any kind of evil intentions

6.  Victims of  Drug Trafficking  & Drug Addicts

7 Oncology wards/hospitals

8. ICU wards

9.  Healing vibes to Accident wards

10.  Soldiers, firefighters, flights, Oil Rig crews

11.  or anyone that comes into your mind/heart.

My pick  -  suicidal minds and  souls of sudden death.



Technique :-

relax your mind and soul with 5 intake of inhale and exhale with divine love

now that you are relax and at peace,  focus on your heart chakra (view pic)

bring your hands together as in Namaste position, then slightly separate them as if your are holding a small globe as the size of your heart

 Inhale divine vibes, visual a bright light is being collected at your heart .

Now ,visual this bright light merging out of your heart/body and spreading  to the invisible Globe you are holding in front of your heart .  Surround it with your love and light.

Say in your heart that you are sending your divine light to every nook, very corner, every alley, every part of the world for (the choice you picked).  Say "May all Living Being be well, happy and protected" or whatever that comes into your mind for the highest good of all but please do not analyze anything emotionally or mentally.......just be a Free Soul sending out good Intentions.

Send out this vibration for 5 mins to the world you are holding and then close the channel by saying  " I am now sending these divine vibes back to Cosmic as love and light".  PLEASE SEND THE VIBES TO COSMIC AND NOT BRING IT BACK TO YOUR HEART.  Why?? its is safe to send them to Cosmic and not collect other energies back to your heart.

Once you have done that say "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You"

as you do this technique often, you may find a hard kind of  jell or liquid between your palms or fingers.....that is your Chi energy.  Whoever/whatever you touch will be healed (plants & pets too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warriors and new warriors  God/Universal Life Force needs you,  Join Akashmic Harmony in any kind of ACT OF KINDNESS , you don't need to be a member or be associated to any Powerful, Strong Human Rights Organizations . Just join my children, friends and myself in your own unique ways to help/defend/love the weaker beings.  

To break your barriers/barbwires around you to reach out, please watch Youtube -
 What would you do?  with John Quinones.   I just loooove this programme because it motivated me to speak out for victims of bullies in public; if I been asked which Human Rights Organization I belong to.....BEING HUMAN is my answer . My children buys food for homeless or beggars they sees in streets  and it puts a smile on their face to know that a soul is not going to sleep in hunger.  :)  or

just giving a good hug to workers/foreign workers who been humiliate in public by their supervisors or Managers would be lovely.......this happens in my country specially in restaurants.  I know what is it like to be in a new land leaving families and friends behind for labor  and get humiliate each time for not understanding or mastering a new language in a month.
















Souls with tattoos are living souls with a heart too .






















 I just love the smile on my youngest son's face. Seen here, he is dancing with a patient at leprosarium in Malaysia.











My Princess with no boundaries 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...