Monday 9 December 2013

Journey to Mystical Places with AH

I love mystic and nature, here's sharing with love Beautiful mystical places you may like to view or visit someday.

 Dinga Town, Ireland.  









Killarney, Co Kerry, Ireland (below)


























































Perugia, Italy (Country of Football Academies )























 If you are an Asian visiting Perugia, this Restaurant serves Asian Buffet (riceeee.....).








































Above is my fav. Soccer team, Italian Soccer Management.
This U22 team represent Empoli FC  (2012 -2013)
Malaysians players :-
Back row :  Standing 3rd from left , my son Sanjeev Tilakasiri (my fav, footballer)
Front row : 5th from left Dharshan Mahalingam
and there are 8 Indonesian players in this team.
(Dear warriors /viewers, if you know or come across any Soccer Managers or  Soccer Scouts who are looking for young talents, my heart highly appreciate if you could reach me at suchisena@mail.com.  I'm acting as my son's football Manager and  as a mom, I like to full fill his goal be a Professional Footballer. THANK YOU)



Here, is with the owner of Albergo Nyers (Hotel) in Perugia. a family that took good care of us and made sure we are safe because  of language barrier.  I  love to recommend this hotel to  anyone visiting Perugia. Learned my first Italian word from Stefeno (on the right) "Pronto Machine",cos I am a white coffee addict  and to make his life easy , he taught me how to use the coffee machine which is all in Italian words.
 


 Albergo Nyers.















My little "Sherwood"  Taman Tun Dr Ismail Park, KL





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...