Saturday 8 November 2014

BeYoutiful people of AH, 
Wishing a bliss Sunday filled with love, romance and happiness with your loved ones

I will be soon heading to my Class Reunion Lunch
(Golden Class Sek.Men Taman SEA 1982)
I am so looking forward to meet all my form 4 & 5 Arts 2 friends
Its the 3rd reunion but the FIRST for me
THANKS TO FB they found me.

Nostalgia of 1981 & 1982. 
The most happening class in the School, blacklisted class for Assembly canning on Mondays, made some teachers cry for not submitting paper work in time, boycott teaching by many teachers, spot checks for ganja and smoking in boys toilet 
so......... we named our class 
THE GOLDEN CLASS OF 5 ARTS 2 
but today all the naughty ones are the  most successful individuals that had sponsored reunions.

Bliss day everyone, will be back with pictures

Breathe-Release-BeAtPeace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...