Sunday 2 November 2014

Empower your medication with LOVE energy

From the World of Akashmic 

Dear Warriors who are undergoing treatment today
Akashmic wish you ALL IS WELL
always get the blessings of your Higher Self
Remember to empower you treatment ( ray, liquid, machines) with love energy
and THANK these things for helping you recover.
May the treatments/medication be kind and gentle upon your 
body, mind and soul.

 My lovely Warriors who are uneasy, weak and feeling discomfort  after treatment
Loving Reiki Hugs from Akashmic
You did well and GOOD HEALTHY cells are invading your system.
Any Battle involves POWER, ENERGY, STRENGTH, GOOD STRATEGIES  to  RECLAIM the castle we lived before. 




 You have the power to empower yourself with LOVE vibes,
Go ahead do it NOW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...