Tuesday 25 November 2014

Victorious Beings of AH

Blessing from the World of Akashmic

My Beautiful Warriors, 
You will no longer be addressed as AH's Cancer Warriors 
or Silent Victims of Bully because every Battle has
 an end of Victory.
As I have renounce my past and accept only good that is blessed upon me so are my lovely Beings

You are NOW my Victorious Beings
(a name given by my Higher Self)

Sada Sukhi Honto, 
where ever you are, whoever  you are,
whatever  you are going through
my only wish is may you be well, happy and at ease.
 
** Please feel free to join me sending vibes to victims of Human Trafficking/ Sex Slavery to every nook, every alley, every corner of the world. If you are reading this post, please take a moment to send your love and light to these Beings.

 Sada Sukhi Honto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...