Friday 7 November 2014

Love and Light from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful Day Begins with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind sends out a lovely fragrance
of love, light, peace and ease to their loved ones.....
near, far or across the world.

When our heart is pure and crystal clear
about/on whatever we practice in life, without hidden agenda
Universe Life Force/Divine force/God will always love us and connect us to our intent/LOVE ,trust me..... 

Whatever you are going through in your thoughts NOW, of losing your love is not done by anyone
its your own teaching to your followers and to the World. 

Exam comes in theory and practical

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase















No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...