Sunday 30 November 2014

Grounding yourself

Beautiful people of mine who are undergoing/facing any form of problems/troubles.
I have this technique for you

Grounding Yourself Technique is a very simple tool, you visual/imagine a connection to the Earth

- relax in a sitting position or standing (referable in yr garden or in a park with Nature)

- inhale and exhale gently

- extending from your 1sr chakra ( root or base chakra) into the centre of the Earth
(you may visual roots or light merging from your chakra to the centre of the earth)

- It allows you to release other people's energy, pain you might have, troublesome emotions, sub- personalities, illness through the ground cord

It is very simple and very powerful

(for effective  2-6 hours of meditation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...