Friday 11 December 2015

Happy 2nd year of this Blog (Oct 2015)





My Beautiful Viewers
THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU
for your kind love, support and trust on this blog
Thank you for keeping it alive with your daily viewing
which motivates me to go on blogging and sharing
 my thoughts. messages from my Higher-Self, 
 Meditation techniques, self research and knowledge
to the highest good of all concern
Although I am sad to say that, in year 2015 I was less
communicative with my beautiful Cancer Warriors, LGBTQ community and those who are seeking be love and to be loved by Light Workers and I hope to come back in 2016
as the person who started this Blog for Self- Healing
 awareness and guidance

with gratitude 
Thanks to viewers 
USA
Malaysia
Germany
Russia 
United Kingdom
Poland
Ukraine
 India
Canada
France
Turkey
Spain
China
Sweden
Italy
Ireland
Jordan
Lebanon
Israel
Philippines
Singapore 
Australia
Thailand
Greece
UAE
Netherlands
Bahamas 
Maldives

TASK FORCE TEAM OF AKASHMIC HARMONY
( whoever you are, wherever you are in this world)
THANK YOU
 for being a part of  Divine Task
spreading Love and Light in your own ways



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...