Thursday 24 December 2015

Blessings from the World of akashmic



A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind is always at ease and peace
in midst of all doubts

wishing everyone a lovely day filled with love and blessings
Just a gentle reminder; its Fullmoon today
be with Divine vibes if you are emotional down or in a misunderstanding situation or having uneasy mindset.....
DO NOT try to attempt anything that will endanger your life or the lives of others.
Stay bless and breath love and exhale all your troubles
Have cards of Arch angels /symbols/ your saint or recite empowering mantras/prayers/affirmations to be at ease and peace.

Fight the resistance with your LIGHT 
 
 breathe-release-be at ease





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...