Saturday 5 December 2015

Salam Takziah to the Royal House of Johor





My heartfelt thoughts, prayers and love to the soul of Tunku Laksamana Johor, Tunku Abdul Jalil ibni Sultan Ibrahim, a Being Human Prince whom I follow at Youtube and Facebook.

May his journey from this plane of existence be as Beautiful as his smiling fun loving soul.   

Semoga  roh al-mahrum  di cucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama orang orang beriman.

--------------------------------------------------------
 
Tunku Jalil graduated in Zoology studies from a university in the United Kingdom and had worked as a zoo keeper in Singapore Zoo for about a year and at the London Zoo for two years.
He became the first member of the Johor royal household to serve in the police force after completing his police training for nine months.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...