Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind creates a contended Heart
a heart that radiates love and light to chaos minds

Nothing is Permanent my Beautiful souls,
so does separation/breakups/failure/misery/illness
in this process, it is for us to break or  to built ourselves.


We just need to activate our mind to empowering thoughts
by being with empowering people m reading empowering books
viewing empowering Youtube and breathing divine vibes.

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase
 " I AM healing in every-way in my life"

  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...