Wednesday 16 December 2015

Message from the world of Akashmic


Why is that as Humans we always tend to love and be nice to that person who loved and cared for us once upon a time;  only when we know that  he/she is dying??
Why can't the same love, care and attention be shown naturally in the Name of LOVE ??
why is it there a need of a threat to gain love, attention and to be cared for??
So is this love  truly  a love with  no longer of doubts and punishments or for Cancer love??
Why?? Why do One has to change the mindset of realizing true love given to them only when their loved one is fighting a battle to go on living??





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...