Tuesday 8 December 2015

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful days begins with a Beautiful mind,
A Beautiful mind generates lovely emotions to the heart,
 a lovely heart is always at peace and ease
knowing its been loved and guided by Higher-Powers

My dear Lovelies
Currently, we are surrounded by stale energies of lies and endless lies which is not helping us in anyway and its not easy for Light Workers to be in this kind of vibes.   It is best not to absorb these murky political energies into our mind, body and soul. 
stay clarity, stay balance and stay grounded and be with profound energies.

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...