Saturday 26 December 2015

Mere Pyaar


It's been a long day without you
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you
We've come a long way from where we began
 I'll tell you all about my pyaar when I see you

 Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here talking to you
Everything I went through you were my breathe
if only you allow me in ,

you won't turn yourself as a emotional psycho
tiring yourself thinking if you have lost your precious gem
 the vibe is feeling strong
And what's small turn to a friendship
A friendship turn to a bond
And that bond will never be broken
The love will never get lost
 
Remember me when I'm gone
So let the light guide your way, yeah
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take, will always lead you home, 

a home of past, present and next life.........

note:- original song of Wiz Khalifa  

When  will I see you again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...