Wednesday 6 August 2014

Be One with the Present Moment - silence of the mind

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful mind
a beautiful mind creates beautiful energies around us
Be one with stillness, calmness and nature.

If you are confine to your beautiful bed or hospitalized
Be one with AH :-

gently close your eyes, visual any nature you desire or any of that I have posted

create your own beautiful nature and spot in your mind.

may it a beautiful park/forest/lake side in any colors that comes to your mind.

"Breathing in    -  I calm body and mind
Breathing out  - I smile
Dwelling in the present moment, I know this is the only moment"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...