Thursday 14 August 2014

Hello my Beautiful Warriors and everyone.....missed AH??
sorry, for not being here, I had cleansing to go through
3 super moons in year .....I going through a strong energy shift
in every aspect in life for me to observe, learn and grow out of it.

I am glad to say that I have deal with an issue with love and light
 unlike before with sadness, anger, frustration and only thinking of myself as a victim of accusations. Yup, in fact I help that person with a technique of healing from uncertainty.
I feel good inside me because
"Angels can fly because they carry no burden"

Soooooo ,  here's sharing a cup of  Healing hazel nut coffee drops of  Joy, Happiness, trust and of cause LOVE .
 Ooooops......almost forgot

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind creates beautiful mood/attitude onto us and to others around us.
Be at ease and at peace, knowing you are Loved
 at Akashmic's world.
**Put on your smiling aura thinking of AH, my dear Universe**






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...