Saturday 30 August 2014

SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA , MALAYSIA dari Blogs Akashmic Harmony (Happy Independence Day Malaysia)

I am blessed to have a multiracial family, cousins, relations and friends  celebrating multiracial festive seasons, weddings and traditions.
I love you, Malaysia but not the Politics that separates us.






seen here is my class photo of form 5 (1982) with friends of Malay, Chinese, Indian, Eurasian with 
a Chinese teacher-  Mrs Lian, 
Chinese Monitor-  Tan Siew Leng (on the leftside of teacher) and Assistant Monitor - Mohd Azmi ( right side of teacher).

We mixed and blended well, working as a team to save the name of  the "most famous" class in the school; that we named it the Golden Class of 5 Arts 2.   The girls played football during PE....yes even the Malay girls . There were so much fun, sharing, caring and free mindset without political agenda and interference.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...