Thursday 14 August 2014

Love, Hugs and Light to my Malaysian staff of McDs, Starbuck and other Outlet under boycott

From the Blogs of Akashmic Harmony,  my Love , Hugs and Thoughts to Malaysian staffs of Mac Donald's and Starbucks. You are victims of war too, living in Malaysia due to the boycott of Jewish products. Many are happy that some of your branches been closed down due to no sales but my thoughts goes to All of you as how you are going to manage feeding your family, how you are going to settle your bills, how you are going to pay up your housing/car loans, how are your children going to survive ( milk, food, tuition, transportation, recess money).

 Honestly, I don't know how this boycott is going bring down a powerful Power to its knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...