Sunday 10 August 2014

SPREAD YOUR ENEGRY

Wishing my Beautiful Warriors and all my precious Beings
an Empowering Monday/week ahead
A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind creates beautiful mood
Inhale the fragrance of  Divine's aroma 

To my warriors undergoing/heading for Therapy/treatment,  may the liquid/ray/ medication be kind and gentle upon your body, mind and soul.  

To Warriors recovering from treatment, my Reiki hugs and love to you.  I AM proud of you, that's why YOU are my WARRIORS
Don't give up mid way...carry on with the treatment
YOU ARE the Master of your body
cancer/any other virus are just a transiting guest.
CARRY ON THE FIGHT WITH LOVE AND LIGHT IN YOU.

To my silent victims, healing hearts/healing souls, you are loved by the world of Miracles and Mystic.  You don't believe it??  Well, you are dropping by at this blog each day :) love you

my unique GLBT,  Disabled,  you are beautiful souls passing through this time and space a perfect reason.  love you too.

To anyone that AH has missed out, You are loved here because this blog is for all those who are seeking for love and light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...