Saturday 2 August 2014

Make a Gift from your Heart - Head Crown

 My precious BeYoutiful Warriors, so sorry that this task been delayed for days,  I had to await for my photographer to be back from his hostel.

My BeYoutiful Warriors (male and female)
dare to try out this task,  from your heart to your Spouse/girl friends/ Caregivers/Doctors/ daughters/grand daughter/Nurses or to you BeYoutiful self.  

Caregivers, if you are a viewer, it would be nice to make a lovely head crown for your warrior

To my precious warriors who are confined in bed , this is your divine talent

The Principle of  World of Miracles and Mystic is;  there no such thing as "The End" in your story. Activate your mind,  Be in the world of Mystic with lovely head crowns.
  Things that need  for Head Crown:-
-Glue Gun and its glue
-scissors
-wires (from flower accessories shop)
- green  sticky tape
- artificial flowers




 get the measurement around the forehead or as you desire


 make a circle end





 Dislodge the flowers



leaves too
 

make a mock head crown to get the pattern as desired  



 cut a short length of green tape


 wrap the sharp ends of the wire crown
 (to avoid injuries to the scalp)

 using of glue gun
CAUTION COS THE GLUE LIQUID IS BURNING HOT

 spread the wire to glue/stick the flowers


 
glue the flowers


  

 glue leaves  
 


 stick/glue them to the wire


taaaa daaa


 or you can use ribbons to make your lovely Head crown












 and as you do/practice often, you will sharpen your skill 
like these...





 Photography by Dhillon Siri Simon - One Point College

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...