Tuesday 26 August 2014

Activate Positive thoughts with Akashmic Harmony

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful mind
A beautiful mind creates beautiful vibration
Beautiful vibration in us leads  us to inner peace and happiness
driving depress mode and stress away

At times our mind drags us to think of an issue to create worries...
our mind starts doubting and become suspicious that leads to
 spying on our loved one all because we loved them very much
we get hurt and upset and feel insecure so we decide to leave/ break u/separate/divorce  them for their happiness.
It actually a problem created by our own thoughts not our loved one.     Why?? isn't Love suppose to be Beautiful

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase  

Together we activate positive thoughts













No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...