Monday 19 January 2015

Bliss and Bless Night my BeYoutiful Beings

Bliss night from the World of Akashmic
may your evening be filled with love, joy and peace
being with your family and loved one
knowing you are welcome with butterfly kisses and hugs
or welcome your loved one with smile and warm hugs releasing his/her stress
  With love and light I have prepare a cup of milk saffron with almonds to keep your body, heart and soul warm and cozy
(a fav dink of AH - badam khir)
 

Saffron Almond Milk
1 cup Milk
4-5 almonds crushed
2-3 pistachios crushed
1-2 cardamon crushed finely
1 tablespoon sugar/honey (as per taste)
4- 5 strands of pure saffron
sleep well for a Prefect Tomorrow 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...