Saturday 31 January 2015

Akashmic Lovers page - TRUST






Divine Proposal Marriage

by Him :-

I hold out my hands to you
One hand slowly unfolds
Revealing to you the key of my heart.
My other hand hold the password to my soul.
These two gifts I place in your hand
Along with the third gift.
The one that bounds the other two together
This gift is my trust.
These three gifts I give to you
My heart, my soul and my trust.
As I place my hand over the top of yours
Listen as I say "I love you".
I turn and walk away
Now you hold all that I am in your hand
The choice is yours.


By Her :
 My Beloved,
I am blessed to be the chosen one
to your legacy of love,

Now, take my hand
And with it comes
My ...
Heart
Soul
Love
Trust
Hopes
Dreams
Faith
Past
Now
and Forevermore
Take my hand closer to your heart
 as I whisper  "I LOVE YOU" and with it
All I have
All I AM
Is forever yours till you find anew.

- mysterious love -


  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...