Wednesday 14 January 2015

Bliss Night with Ginger SPA

Star Light Star Bright
Akashmic is the only Star up tonite
waiting for her Moon to appear

Bliss night from the World of Akashmic
my Beautiful Beings
May you be well , happy and at ease with your family and loved one

filling the ambiance of your world  with love, cuddles and laughter

I have prepare an Aromatherapy SPA for tired or aching feet after a stressful day
(it can be used -detox, relaxation, diabetic, arthritis)

1/2 of freshly grated ginger or pounded
**or a teaspoon of ginger powder
- Add grated ginger or ginger powder to warm water 

( or as your desire)
- soak in for 15 - 20 minutes
- make sure to drink water after your ginger bath/soaking of feet.
 

May you sleep well and sweet dreams from the world of mystic and magic, welcome a perfect tomorrow
 

Be safe Be secure Be loved

SADA SUKHI RAHO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...