Saturday 10 January 2015

Blessings from the world of Akashmic

Many of us are undergoing strong shift of energy in health  and in life changes for 2015
Stay strong with divine vibes
I have lost a friend and 2 are fighting for their lives due the health issues.
I was not spare too, on  the 1st Jan 2015,  at a spiritual dinner function, I got choked on an air bubble that blocked the passage of my throat.   I was struggling for my next breath , I informed a nearby me that I was choking and to alert my husband, and  I walked away from the crowd, still able handle the situation of not panicking anyone there.  I was walking aimlessly, try to relived myself with reiki symbols hoping the passage will be cleared at the same time I knew.......its "my time" because there's lack of oxygen in my brain but still thinking what's taking my husband's time and was about to collapse when my youngest son come to my aid and revived me and followed by my husband.
all this happened within minutes,
I wasn't afraid but angry with "Death Angel" taking me away with him/her in a rude manner because it wasn't the food I got choked with but a tiny air bubble from my own saliva, then only to realized that "Death Angel" got the wrong person at the wrong time.

Life is uncertain but death is
at anytime, any where, any manner without an invitation
we must be prepared and abort all our mission to this time and space to
return "Home"
if its meant to be, it will be..... nothing can stop it.

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-KnowingYouAreLoved




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...