Thursday 1 January 2015

Love and Light from the world of Akashmic

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind sends out lovely thoughts
to the heart
A lovely heart brings joy, happiness and oneness
to its surrounding......
when these happens , your Power of Intention sharpens

Wishing all my lovelies a bliss and blessed day fill with 
smiles and love

"Life is beautiful towards the end when you are 
"DARE TO BE DIFFERENT"
Breaking all old patterns, burning all rules,
breaking all sealed exit doors, experiencing the toughest,
'exploding' all human made rules and thinking,
 touching the hearts of untouched hearts,
getting blacklisted,  having scars, wounds

and injuries along the path...
 all for the sake of being in the right track to this time and space......
Its worth it and I am done !!!!!"
- suchitra dharmasena martin-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...