Tuesday 13 January 2015

Home Facial Remedy Recipes

Reduce & Prevent Wrinkles

1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoon oatmeal
2 teaspoon Olive oil
1. Mix the milk and oatmeal and let it cook on low heat
until the oatmeal is soft

2. Pour in a bowl and mix the Olive with the cooked oatmeal
3. Allow the mask to cool , then apply it for 20-35 min, every other day for best result
4. Rinse with warm water & moisturize it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Anti Aging Skin Care


Banana Mask Recipes
1/2 of ripe banana
1 teaspoon of Honey
2 teaspoons of yogurt

1. mash banana in a bowl
2. add honey and yogurt in and mix ingredients
Apply to face for 20 mins
Then wash your face with warm water

love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...