Tuesday 13 January 2015

Eclipse of the Love ( RUMI LOVERS RUMI page)

Beloved,

I LOVE YOU so very much
it makes my cry because 
I know that when it finally happened
the book of shadow opens ....
cast the cursed spell "Eclipse of the Love" 
sealed me forevermore from your kingdom of love

with my eyes open at first ray of sun rise
its you, the occupant of  my thoughts 
with my eyes close, its you in my dreamland
Each scars of my love tells the loyalty 
of my love for you,
going against all odds to break the spell 
that can never be cast away.......
My love for you won't be enough to make you stay

I LOVE YOU so very much 
releasing you from the spell "Eclipse of Love"
when this happens..........., 
the book of Magic opens , the book of shadow closes
someone will take you away from me.


13/1/15- akashmic harmony for RUMI LOVERS












No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...