Tuesday 13 January 2015

Aromatherpy

 What is the difference between Carrier oil and Essential oil ??

Carrier oils used as bases for aromatherapy blends are extracted from fruits
which not cause allergic reactions and are therefore suitable fro use on all skin type.

Essential oils contains different like of chemicals that together are responsible for its individual character, aroma and therapeutic action.
Main chemical groups of essential oils are :-

Alcohols (for uplifting and antiseptic and antiviral)

Ketones (sedative and pain relieving)

Esters ( for soothing and anti- inflammatory)

Aldehydes (  for cooling and calming)

Phenols (for simulate the immune and nervous systems)

Terpenes ( for analgesic, antiseptic, calming and balancing

   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...