Friday 30 January 2015

Blessings from the world of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful Mind produces happy thoughts and hormones

With love and light, sorry for not blogging for the past week.

With much love and light my Higher Self has blessed me with a new Task to upgrade my meditation, visualization and Healing  energy,  and with the Blessings of Most Vulnerable  Dr Mikoa Usui, my Reiki Master Mr K.Nanthan and Dr Sumithra.N
I shall be sharing the new techniques here and at my Timeline for the highest good to all Beings in need of it.

I did try to vast my knowledge on Aromatherapy but I guess its not align to my vibration.

Techniques that I am going to share, can be done by my lovely Special Need Beings and those recovering from stroke, accidents and even Care givers can use this technique to their coma patients, mental disorder, suicidal minds and for many others.

- Pyramid Manifestation technique
- Pyramid Mudras 

With love and Light

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-YouAreLoved

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...