Sunday 25 January 2015

What's on AH's mind???

Mothers or Fathers who insult other children and belittle them are insensitive beings
I do wonder why some parents say that uneducated individual can't get married and have a good life. If that is true, then we won't have farmers planting vegetables and fruits for us , rubbish collectors clearing out our rubbish daily, mechanics to repair our vehicles, Public Transport drivers, Oil and Gas drivers and many others we depend on without a Degree and Phd in them.


I know that every parents wants the best of the best for their daughters or son, but  matters change in blink of an eye.  We cannot read or predict an individual's character.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...