Wednesday 31 December 2014

To my lovelies who are sidelined,
 discriminated, bullied, feeling lost of love
This message is for you from the Light Workers World
YOU ARE SPECIAL TO US
you are not alone in your misery world, 
we the Light Workers feel your pain
we see your silent tears,
we know what you are going through,
Our Timeline/FB is open your friendship

Please know that you are in the right track
This is your birth right to be here at this Time and Space
with the approval of God/Divine/Universal Life Force
whoever that is mentally or physically bulling you
 has no right over you,
let it be your boyfriend or husband or your mother-in-law or in-laws or any individuals
If you are loved by them, they won't abuse your love, your respect or  your marriage
Don't let them smell your fear, they will use it against you
Rise and ROAR, show them you too have claws and fangs hut you use them in the name of love to defend and honor what is meant for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...