Friday 12 December 2014

Let Me See The Love...................

From the Heart of Akashmic :-

Let me see the LOVE that brings Oneness, not separation


Let me see the LOVE that is at mind peace in midst of all chaos/violence


Let me see the LOVE that transform criminal minds to loveable hearts


Let me see the LOVE that is unshaken to a bullet or sword 


Let me see to LOVE that puts uncertainty to the minds of
Gangsters/Rapist/Bullies when confronted


This is the LOVE I am looking for ......at this crucial times of human conflict created by human themselves.
Just like the Love that radiates from our Saints/Masters/Great Ones.
Some may say; Its Ridicules or I am out of my mind to post this.
My question is - Then why are we putting so much effort or spreading LOVE/Humanity to make Earth a better place to live? Why there are such things like Meditation, Reiki, Yoga, Sholin and other spiritual guidance??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...