Wednesday 10 December 2014

Bliss Night from the World of Akashmic


Star Light Star Bright
My only wish for  to night is
where ever you are, what ever you are going through
AH wishes you Well, Happy and be at ease
knowing you are loved by a Light energy

My Victorious Warriors, Healing Hearts, Healing Beings, Special Need Lovelies, precious GLBTQ and 
lovely viewers  all over the Globe
Bliss night , be safe be secure in your dreamland.

If you are feeling discomfort or stress after a hard days work,
relax every part of your body by gentle breathing.
 inhale your divine angel/guide, exhale your tension/stress/unwanted thoughts/emotions
(do as many time as your desire)

Here's leaving you with the fragrance of lavender, a color associated to color of my soul, I am one with purple and green.


 Enhance your room or home with this aromatherapy oil or candles,
clearing and cleansing the energy of your home
and when the air is subtle, it will attract
Light energies (Devas)  and you will experience seeing them in a form of orbs.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...