Wednesday 24 December 2014

Good Night from the World of Akashmic


Star Light Star Bright
Akashmic is the only star up tonite
waiting for her moon to appear

Bliss nite my Beautiful Warriors,
sleep well knowing you are loved by an angel
if you have fear being alone, place your palms on your heart Chakra
think of AH or your Divine force, when you feel a warmness on your palm
that's us....healing your fear.
Be safe be secure be loved dear ones.

 To the ones having had a bad day....
Breathe with me, walk with me to Nature
Inhale the Bliss fragrance of Nature, hear the running water of the stream . Exhale peace....


Breathe-Release-Relax-BeAtEase

Leaving you with aromatherapy of relaxation and bliss to your body, mind and soul.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...