Thursday 4 December 2014

Bliss Night from the World of Akashmic

Star Light,  Star Bright
Akashmic is the only star up tonight
awaits for the moon to appear.

Good Night  and Sleep Well  my Victorious Beings, 
Be in your best pyjamas cos you never know who might visit your dreamland; the only land of your own imagination......
na boundaries and barriers.
May the world be kind to you and may your own thoughts be gentle upon you.

Here's leaving you with the fragrance of Gardenia love, joy and bliss ........taking away your stress and unwanted thoughts and emotions.  Sada Sukhi Raho ,you are loved by Light Energies





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...