Wednesday 10 December 2014

Greetings from the World of Akashmic

 A Beautiful Day Begins with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind creates mental happiness
To create this happiness be One with those
radiating Love and Empowering Positive rays
in your Real World, Cyber World and Imaginary World


Beautiful Beings of mine,
May your day be filled with peace, joy and mental happiness,
knowing you are loved and appreciated by
Divine Force/ Universe Life Force/Angels/Saints and

by your loved ones.
May our Love Vibration bring Oneness and Peace to this crucial time and space.


Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-WalkWithMe
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...