Thursday 11 December 2014

Metta Vibes for Tonight




 Please feel free to join me in sending Metta Vibes to defenseless little Beings been canned, beaten or punished by their distress parents, causing them to live in fear and hatred. If you are a victim who experienced it during your childhood , you may send this vibes to your inner child - Visual the time and the age of this issue by giving hugs and saying to your inner child that he/she is now loved, cared and protected by your goodself. If you are reading this post, pls take a moment to send your prayers/mantra/love/meditation vibes to the said intend.

Sada Sukhi Honto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...