Wednesday 17 December 2014

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful mind
A beautiful mind produces healthy thoughts
Healthy thoughts brings peace and ease to the Heart
vanquishing all doubts and judgmental in us
 
Wishing all my BeYoutiful Victorious Beings
a day filled with love and light from the World of Miracles and Magic
knowing you are always loved by someone or by some Light Energies
You are never alone,
You are never shut off from this World for your untold story
This world belongs to YOU, to me , to everyone
there no barriers and boundaries
just Human made conflicts cos some has nothing better to do
other than seeing one miserable
So....ROAR if you must.

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-YouAreLoved



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...