Sunday 21 December 2014

Good Night From the World of Akashmic

Star Light Star Bright
Akashmic is the only star up tonite
hoping for the Moon to appear

Sleep well my Beautiful Beings
know that you are safe, secure and loved in a place call
Dreamland, the only zone without barriers, boundaries, discrimination and rejection.
Its a World of your own. And did you know that someone you miss, will be waiting in your Dreamland with Magical Mystic dreams of joy and happiness. Close your eyes now and sleep well my dear Victorious Warriors and All my Beautiful Beings visiting this blog.

To my discomfort Victorious Warriors, 
relax and inhale as gentle as possible
visual divine light/symbols at the discomfort area
exhale discomfort/pain. 

or as you chant Gayatri Mantra , focus it flowing to the discomfort area and exhale gently.

When AH is in pain, I visual Arch angel Michael , gently stroking my discomfort area with his white feather, spreading his light and release the pain to Cosmic as love and light.

Be safe Be secure Be loved, knowing you are touched by Light Energies, leaving you with the fragrance of gratitude, joy and oneness.

Sada Suhki Honto




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...