Thursday 25 December 2014

Greetings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind expresses beautiful thoughts
to our loved ones and those we met connected by Divine

Wishing all my lovelies a day filled with love and mental happiness
Be a Light to our children
May all that we have experience in life be the guidelines for us
Be their Light, their Channel, their Master, guiding them for a brighter focused life with mental happiness, peace and being healthy, wise, successful, respectable individuals.

Walk with AH

Be safe Be secure Be loved

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-KnowingYourAreLove



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...