Sunday 21 December 2014

Have an empowering Monday

Wishing everyone an empowering Monday

To my Victorious Warriors under going chemotherapy/Radiotherapy
my love and light for being such courageous Warriors, remember to stay 70% Alkaline in food and drink in take ....no cooling intake, please.
Why??? because it will help cancer cells to revive.


To my precious GLBTQ, you are loved by the Light Workers World
you are on the right track for this is your birth right to be who you are.


The my lovelies of Care Givers, Silent Victims of Bully,  Healing Heart, Healing Soul, Special Need Beings, Beings seek for a Light, Viewers stay bless , always get the blessings of your divine force whatever you do and everything will fall into place perfectly for you....


To the ones who adores AH, breathe with me, walk with me  and 

 STAY BLESS in every aspect of your life

Your Task for today.......are you ready for this????

1......2....3!!!!!! Put on your Magical smile!!!!!!!
Its could be a life support to someone's heart and mind........you never know who adores you silently.
  
Your Multi-vits for putting on your Magical smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...