Friday 26 December 2014

Blessings from the World of Akashmic


A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind at Peace and Ease will go into silence
when harassed by mischief minds (Mara)

This is what happen to me when I tried to guide someone
 to the Light of mental happiness, job, relationship, problems and issues faced but I am been harass and accused of controling other people's life in my path because this person is very much in love with my patient

From my Mystic eye ,
Love is seeing your loved one happy
 Love is caring,
Love is Oneness, 
Love is sharing, 
Love is Healing
Love is being success in life, 
Love is a Guide/ a Master

even in separation or divorced, 
Love is happiness knowing you are loved by someone you love very much that loves your sons/daughters happiness.

There so many things I like to voice out about LOVE
But .... I think I am dumb ass when comes to love.
I am only good in Reiki self healing and Oneness Love to those been discriminated by their family and society.  

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-KowingYouAreLoved




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...