Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year from the World of Akashmic Harmony

Beautiful people of mine
wishing everyone a Bliss and Successful year
May You be blessed with the best of the BEST in 2015
Thank you all for being a part of Akashmic's World and Akashmic's journey
Thank You for your love, blessings, support, loving thoughts and encouragements by keeping this Blog alive each moment and each day.  If I have been rude in any of my blogging knowing or unknowing, please forgive as I am a Being just like anyone of you.
Love you all.


**Just a loving message to those who born in
 the year of zodiac Snake
Please do protect yourselves with amulet, archangel Michael pendant/card, empowered photos of your Saints/Bhagawans, crystals, chant of Ratana Sutra (Pali) while traveling. 


 Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-KnowingYouAreLovedByAnAngel

 Sada Suki Honto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...