Wednesday 17 December 2014

Love and Light from the world of Akashmic


Star Light Star Bright 
Sleep Well my BeYoutiful Victorious Beings, Care Givers, precious GLBTQ,  Medical Team,Healing Hearts/Souls, my lovely Special Need Beings and Viewers.

To All Medical Team, Ambulance , Fire and Rescue Personals, you are Earth Angels on standby mode while the rest are asleep.

Please feel free to join me in sending healing/protective vibes to all passengers on board Air Craft and Ship Liners, to all Living Beings every nook every corner of this Globe.

Be safe Be secure Be loved, enhance yourself with Divine Vibration during this trying times.
 Sada Sukhi Raho


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...