Tuesday 30 December 2014

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful Mind creates happy thoughts
seeing the beauty of everything it touches


Raise yourself to the level of energy
where you are the light you seek,
where you are the happiness you desire,
where you are the love you feel is missing,
where you are the unlimited abundance you crave
View the world as an abundant, providing, friendly place
by doing this just like AH , you'll see a world that wants you to be
successful and abundant, rather than one that conspires against you
- Dr Wayne Dyer -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...