Sunday 6 July 2014

Bedtime Story from the world of Mystic



Once upon  time, there lived 2 Beautiful Mystic dragons
 living very happily between heaven , earth and hell
a place call the World of Miracles and Mystic of AH.  
They were very much in love because the male dragon ( purple) was a loner in darkness and the female dragon guided  him out of  his darkness by showering him with happiness Joy and Sweetness, then one day  he found himself a  pretty sexy dragon and left the female dragon feeling lost in love.  what do you think happened to the dragons my warriors?? 

The male dragon was so madly in love and was trying his best to get all the attention and love of the sexy dragon, while the sexy dragon was using him and enjoyed having all the attention of his because she knew this will make her dragon lover  jealous and restless. In mean time the white female dragon with wounds of betrayal was found by Angel Rescue Team who healed her and guided her to love herself, to honor herself and to see her soul as a BEAUTIFUL Dragon . 
 "What one gives out is what one gets"

Good Night my lovely warriors and viewers

May the world be kind to us, may our own thoughts be gentle upon us.  Sweet Dreams    **Sada Suhki Raho **



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...