Thursday 17 July 2014

Bliss Weekend everyone- see you on Monday

 My Beautiful Warriors,  there won't be  any blogging for this weekend .
Do take care of yourselves. Be good to your Caregivers, be nice to yourselves, only then you are loved by AH and her divine force.
If  there's  fear or sneaky thoughts pops out, 
think of your divine force and place your palms at your heart chakra or solar plex. 
when you feel a warm energy, that's AH and her Divine Force with you.  Be safe, Be secured, be loved.....


To my healing hearts, silent victims of bullies, healing souls
use the same technique if fear visits your mind.
Be safe , be secure and remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE without AH
her Divine Force is taking care taking of you.  

Take care my Beautiful Caregivers/Medical Team, your dedication inspires me

My beautiful Disabled Beings
God make no mistakes, You are here on earth for a perfect reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...