Thursday 24 July 2014

Sharing a passion of AH

My first script as a certified script-wirter for a local
 light tele-drama 16 years ago.
A passion that died due to many reasons, was relieved by my favorite Footballer days ago
and reviewed by a young budding student Director, yesterday.
Yes...., I am doing a new storyline for this budding Director .
"Once upon a FB"   - mixture of mystic and cyber world. 
shhhhh....... just like all my bedtime stories.


( sharing with love and light, here's some of the text taken from
 the Script JAUH DI SUDUT HATI (Nook of  my heart) 16 years ago)
with the permission of EMI - title taken from a song of Late Sudirman Hj Arshad






 Building a character









No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...