Thursday 24 July 2014

THANK YOU - 5,000 viewers 24/7/14

 


My Dear BeYoutiful Warriors and lovely Beings who's always
viewing my blogging ,
THANK YOU as this blog have reached 5,000 viewers with only one follower
but what's important is that this blog is alive due to your love and kind viewing.
THANK YOU Dr Kow KS of  University Hospital (PPUM) who inspired me to have this Blog for your patients. Your good intention  has  also reached many others around the world.

THANK YOU to my blog Gurus who guided me to create it
Aliff  Zahed (my nephew)
Mehan Nackreen

And THANK YOU to my FB friends who allowed me  to share their write ups.

From the Heart of Akashmic Harmony
THANK YOU  viewers of  :-
USA
Malaysia
Germany
Russia
India
UK
Ukraine
Turkey
France
Ireland
UAE
Oman
Canada
Australia
Singapore
Morocco
Oman
Uzbekistan  
Poland 
Indonesia

Love, Light and Blessings from the World of Miracles and Mystic




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...